Jobs available in CCP
TECHNICIAN IN THE HEARING & VISION UNITS
Czech Centre for Phenogenomics, member of IMPC and Infrafrontier consortiums is seeking motivated and responsible candidate for technician position in the team investigating vision and hearing Successful candidate will be part of an international team with dedicated and professional attitude and has to fulfill the following requirements:
- Performing non-invasive examination of mouse eyes with optical coherent tomography, Scheimpflug camera and electroretinography
- Performing non-invasive examination of mouse hearing with auditory brainstem response test
- Data processing
- Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Collaboration in the preparation and implementation of experiments
- Other work activities as instructed by direct supervisors
- Education in biological, veterinary, medical or related field at least at high school leaving diploma level required
- Interest in learning and understanding of new methods and techniques
- Medical eligibility for work with laboratory animals (rodents)
- Working knowledge of English language and office / database software
- Job opportunity in the international environment of a top science center
- Possibility of professional growth and further education, including language courses
- Competitive salary
- Five weeks of vacation, three sick-days and a standard range of benefits offered by the IMG (meal vouchers, kindergarten, sport / culture / pension insurance contribution, etc.)
An experience with work in the laboratory, with rodent handling, study/work experience abroad and a valid certificate for working with laboratory animals are an advantage. However, the position is also suitable for graduates.
The position in available for 12 months with longer-term extension after demonstrated proficiency.
The place of work is CCP building of BIOCEV in Vestec by Prague
The job application and structured CV should be sent to Mrs. Jana Safrankova ( email@example.com). If you have any further questions related to the positions, please send them to this email or call (+420) 325 873 246.