Free of charge histopathology services – call closed
The call is closed and we are now processing the application. We expect results to be available after February 20, 2017.
The Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (CCP), Institute of Molecular Genetics AS CR supports researchers with a free of charge service of histopathology unit. A total of 5 histopathology projects will be performed free of charge.
The service provided covers:
- Organ sampling and trimming
- Tissue processing
- H&E staining
- Slide scanning
Terms and conditions:
- 1 project: 1 mice cohort (max 15 mice, 5 organs per mouse) or equivalent number of tissues
- the user must work in an academic institution or in a public/non-profit research institute
- application will be subjected to a review process, which will start after the call is closed. Applicants will be informed on the outcome of the evaluation within 3 weeks after the end of the call
– Call, starting date: 1st January, 2017
– Call, closing date: 31st January, 2017
Applications must be accompanied by a brief description of the project (max. 1 page). Form of delivered samples has to be specified. Costs of the transport of samples (mice, tissues) and any additional services are not included and must be covered by the requester. Price of additional services would be provided on request.
Applications or additional questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and designated ‘service for free – histopathology’. For more details please contact Dr Sarka Suchanova (+420 325 873 231).