Якщо Ви кваліфікований дослідник у галузі молекулярної біології, фізіології тварин, морфології, зоології (чи подібних сферах), біоінформатиці, мас-спектрометрії або маєте досвід роботи з лабораторними тваринами, звертайтесь, будь ласка, до нас стосовно можливого працевлаштування.
Позиція лаборанта з догляду за лабораторними тваринами підходить і для людей з базовим знанням чеської мови. Англійська мова не потрібна. Додаткова інформація доступна в оголошенні (чеською мовою): https://www.jobs.cz/rpd/1574147555/
Kонтактна електронна адреса: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have relevant research background in molecular biology, animal physiology, morphology, zoology, lab animal science, bioinformatics, mass-spectroscopy or similar field feel free to contact us for prospective vacancy at email email@example.com
With staff over 100 people the CCP is one of the largest Czech research infrastructures in the field of biomedicine. Set on the campus of the BIOCEV in the municipality of Vestec south of the capital city of Prague, the CCP is a state of the art facility combining the generation, phenotyping and archiving of rodent strains. As a member of the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium (IMPC) and INFRAFRONTIER, CCP is dedicated to the goal of systematic genome-wide phenotyping project of knock-out mice in order to provide the broader research community with a lasting resource of mammalian gene function
The CCP is part of the Institute of Molecular Genetics of the Czech Academy of Sciences (IMG), a leading Czech research institute in the field of molecular biology and genetics.
The applications in English including letter of interest & structured CV and (if relevant) a list of publications and letters of reference should be sent to Mr. Libor Daněk via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer to our employees?
You will join a stimulating and challenging work environment within the international team of dedicated researchers working with state-of-the-art equipment and instruments. We offer various opportunities for career advancement, a competitive salary and a wide spectrum of benefits by the Czech Academy of Sciences (five weeks of holiday, sick-days, nursery, language courses, sports/culture/insurance allowance etc.)
The positions are available immediately (if not stated otherwise) for an initial fixed-term contract (usually for 1 year) with an expected longer-term extension upon demonstrated proficiency.
We thank all who apply for their interest; however, only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
All positions have place of work in the BIOCEV campus in Vestec in close vicinity to Prague.
Laboratory Technician for Histology Unit
Your main job responsibilities will be:
- Performing of gross morphology necropsies
- Preparation and processing of paraffin and cryo histology samples
- Preparation of chemicals and staining solutions
- Basic, special histological and immunohistochemical (both BF and IF) staining of tissues and cells
- Data processing
- Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Collaboration in the preparation and implementation of experiments in histopathology field
- Working in certified GLP conditions (good laboratory practice)
- Other work activities as instructed by direct supervisors
The ideal candidat is:
- a person with at least a relevant high-school education (preferably in life-sciences, medical, veterinary or laboratory related field)
- capable to work with laboratory animals and animal samples (mainly rodents)
- interested in learning and understanding of new lab methods and techniques
- capable to communicate with English speaking colleagues (B1/B2 level)
Knowledge of GLP / FELASA priAn experience with work in the histopathology laboratory, with rodent handling, study/work experience abroad and a valid certificate for working with laboratory animals are an asset. However, the position is also suitable for graduates.
Full time / Part time option negotiable
Animal Caretaker (non-scientific position)
We are looking for staff to take care of our lab animals in animal breeding facility of the CCP.
Only basic knowledge of Czech or English is needed.