Global and European Infrastructures IMPC and INFRAFRONTIER Towards the Deciphering of Gene Functions for Human Health
18 October 2022, Brno, Czech Republic / Satellite event of the ICRI Conference
The satellite event aims to showcase the scientific achievements and impact on various areas of human disease research and share its experience of the management of the scientific data produced, and describe how IMPC and INFRAFRONTIER with their resources and technologies strive together with medically focused RIs EATRIS, BBMRI, and ECRIN to establish a novel transformative European platform, which will provide state-of-the-art equipment, technologies, and expertise to clinicians, basic researchers and companies working on innovative curative therapies for human diseases.
- IMPC – Worldwide infrastructure for transformative insights into the genetic basis of disease (Steve Brown/ Radislav Sedlacek)
- BBMRI-ERIC fostering genomic medicine from patients’ consent via research to clinical application (Jens K. Habermann)
- Genome, phenome and exposome as the three pillars of personalised medicine (Jacques Demotes, ECRIN)
- Accelerating the development of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products, a Research Infrastructure perspective (David Morrow, EATRIS)
- INFRAFRONTIER: Pan-European Research infrastructure for modelling human diseases (Martin Hrabe de Angelis)
- Inauguration of the travelling & virtual exhibition “Gene Age” – AV21 Strategy Programme on “Gene Therapy (R. Sedlacek, CCP)
Additional presentation on:
- Rare disease & therapies
- Precise medicine models
- Towards gene therapy
You can find more information about the event here: https://www.infrafrontier.eu/infrafrontier-research-infrastructure/public-relations/infrafrontier-impc-satellite-event-icri-2022
Please register here to attend in-person: https://www.infrafrontier.eu/meeting-tool/xhtml/infraFrontierEvents.jsf
For on-line participation please registrer here.