5th National Day of Czech Large Research Infrastructures
15 February 2022, Brno, Czech Republic /
The programme of the conference, which will be attended by the leading stakeholders of Czech public administration, higher education institutions, the Czech Academy of Sciences, and other public as well as private research organisations, will comprise lectures and debates on the following topics:
- International peer-review assessment of large research infrastructures of Czechia;
- Analysis of socioeconomic benefits and impacts of Czech large research infrastructures;
- Public funding of Czech large research infrastructures in the years 2023–2029;
- European research infrastructures coordinated by Czechia;
- Architecture of the Czech national data infrastructure development.
For more information visit the event website.