3rd CCP Phenogenomics Conference
16 – 17 September 2021 / Vestec, Czech Republic
The Conference is divided into two blocks. The first day will be devoted to the theme “Human diseases and models“. The second day is specifically dedicated to preclinical development, including covid-19, which will focus on translation of the basic research into the application.
The Conference will provide an excellent opportunity to support networking and interactions among the CCP users and experts.
- Human diseases and models
- Preclinical development, including covid-19
- Jakub Abramson, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Steve Brown, MRC Harwell Institute, United Kingdom
- Yann Herault, IGBMC, France
For updated information, please go to the Conference website.