3rd CCP Phenogenomics Conference
16 – 17 September 2021 / Vestec, Czech Republic
The Conference was divided into two blocks. The first day was devoted to the theme “Human diseases and models“. The second day was specifically dedicated to preclinical development, including covid-19, which focused on translation of the basic research into the application.
The Conference provided an excellent opportunity to support networking and interactions among the CCP users and experts.
- Human diseases and models
- Preclinical development, including covid-19
- Jakub Abramson, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Steve Brown, MRC Harwell Institute, United Kingdom
- Yann Herault, IGBMC, France
Conference in numbers:
- 199 participants
- 25 oral presentations
- 21 posters
- 4 e-booths
- 620 poster views