Call to support COVID-19 researcher projects by priority access to CCP
Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (IMG CAS) offers immediate support to COVID-19 researcher projects by priority access to the national large research infrastructure. CCP generates rodent models related to diagnosis, treatment and prevention of COVID-19 virus infection (e.g. several serine protease mouse mutant lines). Project proposals can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals will be evaluated and conducted with the highest priority.
Available resources, service & support:
- Generation of rodent disease models (knockout, humanized, etc.), relevant for COVID-19 research. In particular, the CCP can offer several serine protease mouse mutant lines (Prss35, Prss12, Prss21, Prss33, Prss55, Prss37, Prss47, Prss54, Prss48, Prss44, Prss57, Klk12, Klk15, Klk11, Klk13, Klk10, Klk8, Klk5).
- Standard cryopreservation and archiving services (sperms and embryos) are maintained.
- Advanced secondary phenotyping pipelines relevant to lung inflammation and fibrosis (including state-of-the-art imaging, immunology, lung function).
- Pre-clinical testing (lung inflammation and fibrosis models – clinical biochemistry and histopathology are conducted under GLP conditions).
- Metabolomics and MALDI imaging from tissue samples and biopsies depending on capacities.
Prioritization call in place to support projects investigating the SARS-CoV-2 infection and its treatment.
General service contact: email@example.com