Scientific Advisory Board
The international Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) of the Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (CCP) is the advisory body for the management of the infrastructure. The members of CCP SAB are worldwide recognized scientists & industry representatives determined to bring to CCP contemporary expertise and up-to-date knowledge in their respective fields.
In interaction with the director of the centre Dr Radislav Sedlacek and with support of scientific consultant of the centre Prof. Jiri Forejt the SAB provides periodic feedback on CCP activities and advises and recommends towards the operation and future developments to ensure high quality of services, expertise as well as research projects and evaluates the efficiency of CCP operations. Besides the regular onsite meetings the SAB members provides ad hoc consultations on establishment of new research directions, introduction of new technologies and services and new major international co-operations or for future funding applications.
The SAB members are:
- Prof. Rudi Balling, Director of the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
- Prof. Steve Brown, Director of the MRC Mammalian Genetics Unit and the MRC Mouse Genome Centre at Harwell
- Prof. Martin Hrabe de Angelis, Director of the Institute for Experimental Genetics at Helmholtz Zentrum, München, director of the European Mouse Mutant Archive (EMMA), and director of the German Mouse Clinic (GMC)
- Prof. Danny Huylebroeck, Stem Cell Biology and Embryology Unit, Faculty of Medicine, KU Leuven, and Professor, Stem Cell Institute (ESI) at Erasmus MC
- Dr. Ralf Kühn, Group Leader iPS Cell Based Disease Modeling & Head of Transgenic Core Facility, Max Delbrück Centrum Berlin
- Dr. Iva S. Morse, Vice President, Process Solutions, MilliporeSigma
(names listed in alphabetical order)
We thank to all SAB member for their invaluable support and commitment.