The majority of our work is funded through the open calls of national and international grant providers such as Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic or EU framework programs.
Only major infrastructure funding projects or international cooperation projects are listed here.
Albeit individual research grants of our researchers are not listed we give thanks to all providers for their support.
- Previous & completed projects Open or Close
EU Horizon 2020
- ARIB Advanced Research Incubator in Biosciences (ARIB): A centre of excellence for disseminating quality biomedical research and boosting the next research generation for sustainable
EU’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
- Infrafrontier-I3: Development of mouse mutant resources for functional analyses of human diseases – Enhancing the translation of research into innovation (project ID 312325) 2014-2016
- InfraComp: Coordinating the cooperation of the ESFRl project Infrafrontier with the International Phenotyping Consortium (IMPC) Grant agreement no 28450
Operational Program Education for Competitiveness
- CZ.1.07/2.3.00/20.0102 – Founding of an expert team for the Centre for Phenogenomics (OPVK Vytváření expertního týmu centra fenogenomiky), 2011-2014
- CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0027 – Founding the Centre of Transgenic Technologies (OPVK Tvorba centra transgennich technologií), 2012-2015
- CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0050 – Founding the expert platform for phenotyping and imaging technologies (OPVK Vytváření expertní platformy fenotypických a zobrazovacích technologií), 2012-2015
Operational Program Research and Development for Innovations
- CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0109 – Biotechnology and Biomedicine Centre of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec (BIOCEV) 2011-2015
- CZ.1.05/2.1.00/19.0395 – Higher quality and capacity for transgenic models breeding 2015
Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
- LM2011032 – INFRAFRONTIER-CZ- Czech Centre for Phenogenomics as a national centre of „The European infrastructure for phenotyping and archiving of model mammalian genomes“: Integration of the Czech national centre into international network, 2012-2015